Pinwherry and Pinmore Community Council meets on the 3rd Thursday of each month except July and December. The meetings are held at 7.30pm in the Pinwherry Community Hall unless otherwise announced. All are welcome to attend the meetings.
The minutes of the Community Council meetings are published on the Documents page once they are approved.
The Pinwherry and Pinmore Community Council members are:
- Ian Yellowlees – Chairman
- David Logan – Vice Chairman
- Hal Maxwell – Treasurer
- Mike Chamberlain
- Veronica Norman
This means we have a vacancy for anyone who might be interested and they could contact any member to talk about what’s involved or come to a meeting.
Other Published Reports:
- Paper 03_HSCP Annual Performance Report 2016-17
- Paper 09_South Ayrshire Partnerships Panel Police Report Jul 2017
- Proposed Pinwherry Rail Halt Survey Results Jan 2016