Ever wondered what’s inside Kildonan House? In the past it’s been a war time hospital, a school and a convent. Now, it’s taken on an exciting new lease of life and you might be surprised to know it can offer:
- Sunday lunch is highly recommended and served from 12 – 3.30pm
- Enjoy a walk in the grounds and classic afternoon / cream teas in Kevan’s elegant tearoom until 4pm
- Fully licensed bar with log fire serves a wide range of ales, lagers and fine wines, bar snacks, lunches and lavazzo coffee from 11am
- Shimla cuisine served in the comfortable restaurant. Choose from a wide range of expertly prepared Indian and European dishes – open seven days 4.30 – 11pm
- Takeaway and collection service with 10% off orders and free home delivery throughout the Duisk and Stinchar valleys
- Helpful, friendly staff can cater for Weddings, Parties, Meetings, Family, Dinners or Romantic Meals. We can cater for any Occasion Big or Small.
- Luxury self-catering accommodation.
More exciting developments are planned for Kildonan so watch this space.
Kildonan House is situated amidst glorious countryside just half a mile from Barrhill off the A714 to Pinwherry
Tearoom: 01465-821458. Restaurant and takeaway: 01465-821519.